New Year, New Stuff

Hi guys and Happy New year!!!!
I don't know about you guys but I love receiving and buying new cosmetic products anytime of the year, this year being no exception. These are just a few things that I received for Christmas and that I also bought myself . Check them all out below.

First things firsts are the Real Techniques makeup brushes. I have been dying to get my hands on these brushes every since they came out but I couldn't justify buying them seeing as I already have a full set of makeup brushes that don't need replacing. But my awesome siblings got them for me as Christmas gifts and I am forever grateful because these brushes are awesome. They are soft,easy to work worth, and very affordable.



Next up are some eyeliners by Jordana in Mint and Blue Divine. They are both very pretty colors that glide onto the skin very easily.

I also purchased my first blush from Wet n' Wild in Berry Shimmer and bronzer from the Covergirl queen collection in Ebony Bronze.


Lastly are three of my favorite things that I was gifted and bought my myself. The Maybelline Color Tattoo's in Pomagranite Pink, Bad to the bronze and the new Urban decay naked pallet called Naked Basics. All three of these things have been fun to play with and I hope to post some makeup looks in the future showing them off.


All of these products can be purchased at your local drugstore and ulta(dot)com. Did any of you receive or purchase any new makeup for the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment