Best in Beauty: Rosebud Perfume CO. ~ Lip Balm





Let me start off by saying that this is truly a gift from the beauty gods. Yes I know a bit dramatic but its true. This lip balm in my opinion is one of the best out there and I've tried them all. This I feel compared to many drug store brands does not dry my lips out after a while but instead aids in keeping my lips moisturized over time. As you can see I own the tube version as well as the pot. Either or works wonderfully it all depends on preference in application. The tube is slightly less expensive by a dollar but the pot lasts longer. The tube has 0.5 oz verses the pot which has 0.8 oz. I personally love the pot more because it is strawberry scented verses the tube which is a bit minty smelling without the tingling sensation that some balms have. They do also come in other scents if you don't like mint or strawberry. They both can be purchased at Sephora stores and Sephora.com.

Rosebud Salve in a Tube ~ $6.00, 0.5 oz
Strawberry Lip Balm ~ $7.00, 0.8 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment